- In our institution separate hostels for boys and girls with good infrastructure are provided. The aesthetically designed modern hostels provide a home atmosphere. All the rooms have enough space and are furnished with intercom facilities. There are separate blocks (Marutham and Mullai) allotted for boys and girls. The total capacity for boys and girls hostel is about 700.
- Both vegetarian and non-vegetarian foods are provided in a hygienic way. Separate food for Andhra, Kerala and North-Indians are also provided. The ladies hostel is attached with a swimming pool. Boys’ hostel is equipped with GYM, recreational facilities. Medical service is available 24 hours a day.
Following facilities are provided in the Hostel,
- Three aesthetically designed modern hostels with homely ambience
- Wi-Fi enabled, Aesthetically built architecture
- For security purposes a camera is placed in the entrance and exit of the hostel for monitoring purposes.
- RO water (Normal/Cold/ Hot) is provided for drinking purposes. RO water doctor is also available at each floor for easy access at any time
- Separate study room for students after college hours are provided in hostel
- Dailies (The Hindu Tamil and English, daily thanthi) are provided to students in the study hall to improve the language fluency and general knowledge
- Uninterrupted power supply , Separate Generator for hostels
- A 42″ LED TV provided at hostel for students welfare and mind relaxation
- Well-equipped Fitness Centre
- Yoga sessions
- Stationary shop
- All hostel students and staff members are provided with tea and snacks every day, such experiences enrich the lives of students and help them fulfill their potential. Co-curricular and extracurricular activities are planned and executed through a number of associations, clubs, societies and students’ chapters of professional bodies. They are managed by representatives of students and are monitored by the faculty in-charge
- Full time bonafide undergraduate students of Faculty of Agricultural Sciences of NCAT.
Non – Eligible Categories:
- Boys and girls who are in breaking list and ex-students are not permitted to stay
- Students who have failed and are not re-admitted as regular students
- Students punished for indiscipline activities